what to do when your man watches porn and not sleep with you eevery night like he dont care about me being there by myself.

it seems like it doesnt bother him at all but it bothers me !

Sherri P.

Asked by Sherri P. at 4:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• talk to him about it. if he cant understand how it affects you and is only worried about himself.. leave..
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• If my husband were watching porn, I wouldn't want him sleeping with me anyway. So it would be fine with me, but he would have to choose between it and me, 'cause I'm not sharing my husband with any other woman and I don't care who she is.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• If my man was watching porn I wouldn't want him sleeping with me in fact I wouldn't want him in the same house as me. I'm not sharing my husband with anyone either I din't care if it is just on the internet or movies
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My husband doesn't watch porn, but if he did I wouldn't even let his nasty butt in my bed.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would sit down and ask him why he was sleeping some where else... then talk about the porn... these sounds like issues between the two of you... only you two can figure out your relationship..
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 5:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My husband and I both watch porn we enjoy it and it spices things up for us. And I have no problem with him viewing it alone (I get more nooky after he watches it). But, we don't view it all the time, and he only indulges a couple of times a month (and yes I know for a fact how often he watches it).
    BUT if he was watching it 24/7 and ignoring me because of it and not sleeping with me I would be very upset and worried about it. I would talk to him if I were you.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i have to say that my husvan and i have a pretty healthy sexual relationship, but no matter how much i please him, i always also find porn on the computer. is it one of those guy things? no matter how much he gets it he will still be a pig. at least he is at home looking at it, i try to keep him satisfied enough wehre he does not feel like he has to go out and find someone else but if you have a healthy relationship, maybe its one of those fact of life, man are pigs.
    gemini415

Answer by gemini415 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010