If an average person knows as much about art as someone who studied it in college, does it mean that he or she is obsessed with art?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think it means she is obsessed. I just think it means she likes art a lot, and I see nothing wrong with that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Obsessed is a negative term... what about just "interested" in art... what's wrong with studying art outside of college?
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 4:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• This is a strange question...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No it means he or she has an interest and hobby that they pursue.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It is kind of an odd question. Obsessive is not the term I would use...maybe well read and extremely knowledgeable. I studied Art History in college, but it wasn't my major... I love art and architecture and could have gained the same knowledge from reading on my own...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Passionate maybe? Why is this in "relationships"? Hmm... maybe it is an obsession! LOL! JK! :)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I am an artist, and I did not study it in college... I am very interested in anything dealing with art... But I am not obsesses
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 5:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No, it doesn't necessarily mean their are obessed, they are interested in art.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Hmmmm...I love biology. I studied psychology in college. If someone called me obsessed it wouldn't make a bit of different to me.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010