Do you listen to the radio in the car loud with your kids?

I was driving with my SIL the other day and she blasted the music with my kids in the backseat. I turned it down and told her I don't listen to the radio loud with my kids in the car cause there close to the speakers and I don't want there ears to get damaged.. She then told me she has it louder then that when she has her daughter in the car and she loves it her eyes go all wide and she just looks at you.. Well Personally I don't cause I want my children hearing to stay intact during there childhood. She then told me I was one of those parents that don't let my kids do stuff.

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 4:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• No, we keep it moderately low in the car.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Not blasting but if a song they like comes on - yeah we jam! Nothing like having the windows down blaring 'Happy Noodle' or 'Party in my Tummy' lol WE lover Sirius XM Kids Place Live.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Nit blasting all the time but if a song comes on we like up goes the radio then back down when the song is over
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• no..because no matter how loud i have it my son manages to be louder
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Not blasting but loud. But not as loud as when he isn't there :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I turn the speakers off in the back and have it all up front and usually I have the music blaring.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 4:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I have to admit that my 5 year old likes to rock out in the Monte with the sunroof open, windows down and Classic Van Halen in the CD player. He request a boost in volume for Panama and Runnin with the Devil! Nothing like when I am alone in my car...ROFLMAO..I tend to use my awesome stereo system to replicate an arena! LOL...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I have it loud. But if they complain it is to loud it goes down. Most of the time they are asking me to turn it up.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Our family are music lovers! We listen to music all the time. I blast the music if Im by myself. But when the kids are in the car its at a moderate level for them, but the radio is never low!
    mypoohbear

Answer by mypoohbear at 4:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010