Need etra $$$....Anyone ever sold Pampered Chef????

I am thinking about selling pampered chef for a little bit more money. Can you really make money doing this or not. Just though maybe a few stay at home mommies had sold this before?

Mom2Brock

Asked by Mom2Brock at 4:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• An old boss of mine sells Pampered Chef. She has to have home shows fairly often, and hasn't made enough to leave her day job because she still works at the same place she always has.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• depends on how much you are willing to harrass everyone you know and complete strangers.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I know a woman who sells so much of it she remodeled kitchen..you have to know alot of people and they have contacts so it works out
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I love Pampered Chef. Do you live in a good small town? It goes over really well if you have a lot of family and friends who will host parties for you! I used to, but have since moved. I can't sell anything like that where I live now. People are not friendly and don't bother to get to know anyone here.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I do have alot of contact and family that will throw me parties!!! How much did you typically make on a oarty?
    Mom2Brock

Comment by Mom2Brock (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Although I love Pampered Chef products, you could not get me to host one or go to one again. I have almost everything they have that I need and do not need any more kitchen tools. When looking for a home business, it is really important to think about the market and whether they are consumable or not. Pampered chef products are guaranteed for life and therefore I will never buy another pan like the one I already have because if something happens to this one, they will replace it. If you are selling consumable products, you will get monthly reorders EVERY month. I looked for a business in a growing industry where I would not have to continutally find NEW people in order to make money. Although I do look for new people, part of my income is from things I did 6-12 months ago and they continue to reorder.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 5:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I've tried selling everything, makeup, cookware, insurance, I hated all of it. There are easier ways to make extra money, without bugging your friends to buy stuff. Earn Money Online is my website with details on what's worked for me

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010