20 weeks 2 days prego, ligament pain!!

i went to the ER last night n was there for an hr n a half cuz my lower right stomach kept havin pressure/pain n i wasnt feelin baby move!...they rulled it out eventually as ligament pain, im still a lil nervous cuz i had a miscarraige last summer......whats ur experience wit ligament pain and how long does it last?

LilStacy

Asked by LilStacy at 4:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It will last on and off through out your whole pregnancy. Since you uterus is constantly being stretched out due to baby growing.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• aww man, it jus makes me nervous that somethin else is wrong!...glad im half way!
    LilStacy

Comment by LilStacy (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My daughter kicked me so hard it tore the broad ligament around my uterus. I was in constant pain throughout the last half of my pregnancy. My OB/GYN just told me to rest as much as possible because it would just get worse- which it did. Drink lots of water too, that seemed to help.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• thanx!...it doesnt hurt rly bad jus enough to b annoying...n ya im def restin!!!...omg i hope mine dont get worse
    LilStacy

Comment by LilStacy (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm almost 32 weeks and still having ligament pain. Not on a daily basis but it still happens from time to time. Its normal.
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 7:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010