I want to buy a Wii, but what is I need to get beside the console?,

I will need the motion plus and otrher controller and what accesories do you think?
I am looking in the internet and I am LOST, some bundles are cheaper than buying alone, so , what is your advice?????

sami7jami8

Asked by sami7jami8 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• We bought an extra controller and the wii fit. I need another nunchuck and rechargable stand for controllers.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• When We bought our Wii , it came with 2 controllers and a game.....Thats what we started with....
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 4:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Nothing at first! The motion plus and another comptroller/nun-chuck is good for later. So is a wireless modem. Not every games uses the motion plus.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• we bought the basic bundle pack at walmart, it came with 2 clickers(controllers)) and a game. we later got the balance board and some other stuff as gifts.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010