ARE THERE FALSE POSITIVE?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• home test yes cause you can take it and it say positive but say its before your period then after it says negitive means the egg didnt attach to the walls so it came out in the period .. but usually if you get a positive its pretty much a positive check up with your dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• not normally. like maybe 1% or less chance of a false + but false - there is a huge chance. iloveyall explained it great.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yep. I had a false positive one month and a true positive the next...lol. When I really was pregnant, I didn't want to believe it because I had gotten so excited before we found out our other was a false positive.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 9:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yes, I had a false positive home test once....it was very disappointing at the time.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2008