Abdominal Pain

I have a small body frame so I realize that I am going to have pain with stretching of skin and abdomen growing. But I was sitting on the toilet (tmi sorry) and had to move a little bit because my hip causes problems while I sit anyway and I felt this pop and burning sensation. I have had abdominal pain since this. It hurts to even just touch my belly on the right side even gently. Like running my finger tips across it makes it hurt. Baby is still moving like normal but it honestly felt like my uterus was ripping away. I am 30 weeks pregnant also. What do you ladies think it might be and should I go and get it checked out?

confusedgirl919

Asked by confusedgirl919 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sound like you over stretch your round ligaments. You might have even tore. I know a few women in my group that has had this happen. Call you Dr/OB/Midwife and see what they say if you are worried or just to find out for sure.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ok thank you!! I am also having alot of pressure down in my rectum is that normal with round ligament pain and sharp pains in my vagina???
    confusedgirl919

Comment by confusedgirl919 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2010