Am I the only woman on here who just can't stand the thought of putting my mouth on someone's genitals? adult content

Or having their mouth on mine?

I'm not saying if you like that there's something wrong with you, it's just something I couldn't ever bring myself to do, which makes me unusual, I guess, because it sounds like pretty much everyone does it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• you know, I was with a bastard for a long time, and the thought of either of us becoming that close really grossed me out, so I never had it done, and I never did it. Now, I am married to my wonderful huband (2 yrs today!) and we are so close and have such a loving relationship that I finally felt comfortable doing it. And let me tell you, when he is ...um, 'down there I am sure glad I let him! I don't really "enjoy" giving him oral in the sense that it turns me on, but I do it for him because I love him. Don't worry, it's not for everybody, you are not weird :)
    mommyharmon

Answer by mommyharmon at 9:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i do it lol. for me to give my husband oral is a big turn on for me. I love it. He never ejaculates in my mouth though (which I do not like). and he equally enjoys giving me oral as well. He says he could do it for hours and i would gladly let him :D
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 4:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You're probably one of the few women who don't like it. I find it great & i love pleasing my DH. This sounds horrible, but i feel sorry for husbands who never get a blow job. Good husbands deserve one every once in a while.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't see where it is a big deal.. you either like it...or you don't... Thats something between you and you S/O...
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 4:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You have a right to be who you are. I happen to love giving and receiving.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Nope. I can't do it either!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• If you don't feel comfortable doing something then DON'T EVER DO IT. I am not very much into that all either so no you aren't the only one on here or out there in the world.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well I enjoy having it done 2 me but personally when a man wants it done I don't like to do it, but I will lick it, if they want me to. But theres nothing wrong with you.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i do it and i hate it but it makes my husband happy. and i dont do it often.. just as a treat if hes been good to me.
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 4:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• no..i hate it..i avoid it as much as possible..the only time i will do it (if i do) is if my dh has taken a shower..because the only thought that goes through my mind is his balls dangling in the toilet..eww
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2010