Obama is so not ready...Do we have time for on the Job training???

Guys what has he managed? What has he done? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HE HAS DONE!!!!. He voted PRESENT over 100 times..how sad....American's aren't stupid is what Obama says., but i think .....hummm. God is really letting us America have it we are such a godless country gays, domestic partners, abortions, Christmas is gone it's not Winter Holiday etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• if you dont like him just keep it to your self,
    your gunna get DRAMA.
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 7:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Get ready momma....you brought it on.......But just to make you feel better.....I do agree..... ;)

Anonymous

• I agree as well but this post will accomplish nothing but name calling and why I hate McCain/Palin posts...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• uuuuhhhh WHAT! that made no since at all.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• SORE LOSER? U PEOPLE NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME......

1. IT ANIT OVER YET

2. SHES RIGHT!!! THE MAN HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS GETTING INTO! HE'S NOT READY!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Well if your life becomes better Im sure your going to give yourself the credit to it all, right? Close minded people drive me crazy! I don't understand people like you... God please help me to understand!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• AND 1 MORE THING (SORRY BUT I CANT HELP IT)

I'LL BE DAMNED IF THEY TAKE AWAY THINGS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN PUBLIC....I'LL DO WHAT I GOT TO TO HAVE IT IN THE PUBLIC.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

1. IT ANIT OVER YET

And McCain is? Who really is ready to be president in this screwed up world? No matter who becomes president, their not going to know exactly how to handle everything that comes their way. Thats why the president has advisers.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Are we closed minded people....or do we stand for what we believe instead of going with the world who more often than not is WRONG.....

And I post anon...b/c on previous posts like these, I had people harass my homepage and email.
    Anonymous

• Juliansmommy, no one is going to take your Christmas away. You should calm down and stop shouting all the time. In case you're too young to know better, typing in all caps is considered shouting.
    craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 8:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2008