What is your funniest family story? adult content

I have more than enough to keep my novels filled, but, my favorite is that my Grandparents were bootleggers! Upper crust, tuxedo wearing bootleggers! My dad delivered the bathtub gin while he delivered the morning news papers. He had strict instructions to bring his wagon to the BACK door, pick up a news paper walk to the FRONT door and wait until someone took the news paper. Someone in the house would go out the back door and get a bottle neatly stashed under the pile of news papers and they would leave 50 cents for the bottle. We made our family fortune on bathtub gin from the upstairs claw foot tub.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I make birthday cakes I used to put a dime in the cake, and whoever got the dime was lucky. The children called it a lucky dime. For one of their birthdays my parents came over. After I served the cake and got seated I remembered to warn people about the dime. Dad said yeah he thought he'd swallowed something funny. We all laughed at him thinking he was joking, but we never did find that dime. Now I put a quarter in the cake. And to continue the saga of the lucky coins. My husband almost always gets the lucky quarter. It drives our younger son wild! He wants to get that quarter so badly- not for the money at this point, but on principle. So a couple birthdays ago my husband had a quarter in his pocket and when the cake was served he tossed the quarter on the table and we all laughed at my son who threw up his hands in disgust. It was so funny. And then my husband really did get the lucky quarter after all.

Answer by Bmat at 8:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my dad has some left overs to eat the next day at work.... well he put them in a brown paper bag..... he went to work and thought something smelled really bad... well he didnt realize that my mother had changed my really bad diaper that morning and put it in a brown paper bag and left it on the table.... he took my poopy diaper to work with him lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 8:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010