CAN A URINE TEST DONT AT THE LAB BE WRONG??

I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE MY PERIOD ON SEP 25..IT NEVER CAME SO I WENT TO MY DOCTOR ON OCT 3 SHE SEND ME TO THE LAB TO GET A PREG TEST WHICH CAME BACK NEGATIVE..ON THAT SAME DAY SHE ASK ME TO THE NUVARING THE DAY AFTER I TOOK OT OFF CAUSE IT WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE....WELL NOW IS OCT 13 AND NO SIGN OFF MY PERIOD....(BY THE WAY MY PERIOD ARE REGULAR NEVER LATE 28 DAY CYCLE) COULD I BE PREGNANT?? WHAT DO U THINK???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My urine test came up negative numerous times until I was about 1 month along. I got a blood test done cause I Was super sick! A couple of hours later I found out I was pregnant. So I would ask for a blood test, they are more accurate~
    AmyHeinrich

Answer by AmyHeinrich at 8:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• 3 times a charm huh?

Well wait for the blood test,

I think you might be,

read the other advice i have given, on your other two questions,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yes
    Walen

Answer by Walen at 8:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yeah depends on what day u got pregnant, you may not be too far along to tell. You might be only 4 weeks and not ready to take a test
    Anonymous