so confused!

okay- where is your g- spot? how did you first find it? someone told me it felt rough when touched- is that true? Im so confused! lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Its about the size of a quarter.
    If I'm not too badly mistaken then its about 2-3 inches deep on the inner walls. It is all depending on the woman...

Wow, now I feel uber lesbian... =]] Hope I helped.
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 8:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• if you go woooo weeeeeeeee that feels good, then you found it.
    Anonymous

• This is a TMI answer..be warned. It is located on the 'front' wall of your vagina. If you inserted your index finger and made the motion like crooking your finger to tell someone to 'come here' you are likely touching it. It feel a little rough and spongy. First touches or stimulation directly often give you and 'uncomfortable ' feeling. That is because it is a very sensitive area. BTW..the tissue it is made of resembles the same tissue that forms the male prostate. A partner is very helpful in helping you locate yours. Lay back and relax into it. When you have had a G spot orgasm..you WILL know it. It is named for the Dr. who discovered it. Dr. Grafenburg.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Also...women who are capable of ejactulating..and yes there are many who do..do so when having a G Spot orgasm.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• if you put your finger in there you can feel the ridges on the top of the vaginal wall.

just a note - if ppl quote from websites they should site the source

Answer by admckenzie at 8:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• For the record..my 'source' was my nursing degree and personal experience. If I use a site..I give credit where it is due.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2008