I went to an Air Show the other day and I never realized how loud it could really get. Can just the shear noise affect my unborn baby?

newmomdanielle

Asked by newmomdanielle at 8:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have been to many airshows with all of my pregnancies and we have never had any problems with them having hearing problems so please try to rest assured that it should be just fine. Remember they hear everything muffled so it would be similar to hearing it underwater.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• LOL you sound like I did when I was pregnnat for my dd. She was due in july and we went to see fireworks for the fourth and I was terrified the loud noises would hurt her in some way...my mom just laughed at me.
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Your unborn baby may have heard it, but the loud noises aren't going to harm her.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The baby is so insulated and they only hear muffled noises so you should be fine.

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 9:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Everything I've read has said that loud noises like concerts, etc. are fine once in a while but repeated (as in daily!) exposure should be avoided :)
    CMcDougal

Answer by CMcDougal at 6:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2008