Urine test wrong?

I haven't had a period in 13 weeks. So that's how pregnant that I think I am, and how pregnant I look. I have that icky discharge, and... It may sound weird but.. I feel pregnant. I took a urine test at the heath department and it came back neg. =[[ What the hell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• some women just get negative urine tests... probably because the docs use the cheapest ones.

get a blood test done. if the health dept. wont do it, go to a real ob/gyn
    Anonymous

• I felt pregnant and got negative tests as well. I miscarried at 7 weeks so I never worried about Dr appts. This is not to say you will miscarry if you get several negative tests. I had a ct scan done before I knew I was pregnant. Sometimes you just know you are, go with your gut until you have a positive test. I would try one once a week until the positive showed. I have low hcg levels too.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I am currently 6 months pregnant and I still can pee on a test and it will come up negative, but a blood test is positive. I do not produce enough hcg to trigger the pee tests. I also have to take prometrium to maintain my hormone levels. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• i have been pregnant 3 times and each time i knew exactly when i was pregnant but ever test said that i wasn't. it wasn't until i took the test for the thrid time, easch time, that it showed positive. now i'm trying to get pregnant again and i strongly believe that i am and the first urine test said neg at first then 30 min later half of the vertical line was present so i assumed that i am. when i tested myself again two days later, the test showed up neg and stayed that way. honestly, i'm beginning to not trust these urine tests anymore. maybe you and i should go get a blood test.
    prooouuudmommy

Answer by prooouuudmommy at 12:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• too much pop?? my friend drank some mountain dew and then took a preg test at the health dept and it was negative. so she drank some water, like almost a bottle and it was positive
    Anonymous