seriously would you care if someone took ur photo on facebook?

I stole a pic of one of my friends cuz we both work for mcdonalds but at different ones and she took a pic of the toys lil red riding hood and the wolf and covered lil red riding hood in ketchup...i thought it was hilerious and she is thowing a fit about it so I deleted it but seriously why does she care so much?

nandy90

Asked by nandy90 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• Sound immature on her part.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Because it is her picture. If I want a picture my friend has. I will ask them for it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• idk, i know there is a setting on fb to where people can & cant take ur pics, i do that sometimes n my friends dnt get mad.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• ya i do it a lot its like if u dont want ppl to steal it put it in the captain
    nandy90

Comment by nandy90 (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well, then she shouldn't have posted it in the first place. She just needs to get over it. I mean if you waived it all over work and said haha look what so and so did- she might be concerned she'd get in trouble, which is stupid and trivial over something so childish- which is probably why she's freaked out- she may just be embarrassed. Just ask her what's up, otherwise- don't post shit on face book if you don't want EVERYONE to see it.
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• ya exactly and she posted the pic first so everyone knows she did it and i stole it i dont need her leavin 3 comments on it saying "thanks for stealing my pic"
    nandy90

Comment by nandy90 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It's not cool to lift someone else's pic without permission. JMHO
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't care about things like that but, people do ask for permission take pics of my kids. I am careful about the pics of my kids.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You didn't ask her permission to take her picture. I HATE when people steal my pictures.. My sister does it all the time to add to her Family album. And I don't want my kids all over the place. But she doens't listen. It pisses me off.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my husband's ex has stolen pictures of my husband and claimed he's still her boyfriend. well, she hasn't done it in over two years, but back in the day...whoa.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010