Don't people have to look at themselves before they judge you?

Hurt feelings

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. Ppl never have. They should but never have.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 5:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm sorry your feelings are hurt.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• People who live in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Some people are hurtful, that is just the way people are. I am sorry your feelings are hurt. Keep your chin up, you know who you are, what someone says shouldn't make you think otherwise.
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 6:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• In some instances judging another person stems from their own insecurity. However, in most instances it's assuming their circumstances, their behavior, their relationships, etc. You're painting them into a world by what you see and possibly what little you know.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• They should... but almost no one does. I have to say, I'm a pretty empathetic person. I generally don't go bashing on people unless they start bashing me first. If that's the case, I usually just delete my reply and ignore it. I cannot stand how judgmental people on here are sometimes. Like who cares whether I choose to extended rear face or breastfeed/formula feed. All we should care about as moms is that our children are being taken care of to our OWN best ability. None of us are the perfect mothers, even if we try to pretend we are to other moms on here. It's a bit ridiculous if you ask me.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I think it would be a good idea but I don't think it ever happens. I find with a lot of people what they judge others of they are actually at fault for the same thing if not more at fault than the one they judged!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I hate the judgemental people.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yes
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:56 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You're addressing the same question Jesus Christ was faced with when the town brought a young woman caught in Adultery affair. They wanted to stone her to death. (Its one of the 10 Commandments God says not to do) They asked Him what he would do. He told them, "Those of you who are without sin can throw the first stone." One by one they dropped their stones & walked away. Jesus helped the woman up. Telling her, "You are forgiven. Go & sin no more." God says not one of us is without something wrong in our lives. Wither it be pride, lust, gossip, selfishness, anger, or unforgiveness, we all have it. Problem is, some of us try to take the blame away from ourselves to make someone else look bad. Or they're jelous, insecure, or in a lot of pain, angry & hurting from someone else's rejection. They want you to suffer like they are. Don't give into it. You don't want to become like them. Forgive them & love them with kindness.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:50 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• They should be they dont. The world would be so much better if they did.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010