Does anyone uses any type of diet pills?

I am in need to suppress my hungar, and was wondering does anyone uses diet pills. And what type of results did they give you?

MzGeorgiaPeach

Asked by MzGeorgiaPeach at 6:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• believe it or not eating a healthy balanced diet and excersing (esp cardio) is a natural appetite suppresant that is CHEAP effective and healthy and will give you faster and more effective results! TRUST me! I've lost 25 pounds through diet and excercise alone and nothing very extreme either. When your hungry eat a raw green vegetable or some fruit or somethig loaded with whole grain and fiber or a lean protein (i.e. hard boiled egg) you'll find you're hungry less and dropping weight like crazy. There is no short cut to weight loss sweetheart just hard work and dedication but it does come and you'll love the way you look and feel and you'll feel awesome when people ask you how you did it ad you say "diet, exercise, and iron will ;)"
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I did when I was in my early 20's. It made my heart race. That was before I learn that drinking water and finding what food help keep me full longer. Before I knew it I was no longer feeling hungry all the time.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I used to use diet pills. I won't buy them anymore. One day my heart started racing and I couldn't breath, after that I quit using them and never had an issue since.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 6:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010