Have you read "From dreams of my father" by Obama??

This guy really concerns me! I don’t believe that the people who support him really know what he is capable of doing. This guy wants to be our President and control our government. Pay close attention to the last comment!! Below are a few lines from Obama's books " his words: From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my MO there's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to Suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to Whites. " From Dreams of My Father: ; "It remained necessary to Prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to The black masses, to strike out and name names." From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men And brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. I will stand with the Muslims Should the political winds shift in an ugly Direction." Publication history for "From Dreams of My Father"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• you should get the book and actually read it. that way you won't posts quotes edited on the internet.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Those arn't edited, his supporters will have an excuse for anything usually. I did rent his books from the library and people got so mad at me for questioning some things. They said I was ignorant and took what he said out of context. Yeah ok
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• YEA THEY HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR EVERY SINGLE THING..... HES GOT NY.CHICA GOOD!!! HE WILL ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING AND SHE STILL WONT BELIEVE.....

OBAMA IS NO GOOD AND I THINK HE HAS ALTERIOR MOTVIES....

AND I BELIEVE HE IS RACISIT... YEA HIS MOM IS WHITE SO WHAT.... HE WAS GOING TO A RACIST WHITE HATING CHURCH FOR HOW LONG?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• JuLiAnSmOmMy317 - obama is a racist? thanks for the laugh. I needed that after reading some really ignorant stuff in here.
    you are the biggest racist bigot in here. who loves to attack other posters and call them names. and scream for attention just like a little kid. I actually feel sorry for you. You must be really lonely.
    Anonymous

• FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT A RACIST.... THE FARTHEST FROM IT.

AND YEA I AM LONLEY... MY HUSBAND ISNT HOME HES OVERSEAS FIGHTING YOU ALL TO SAY THE RUDE THINGS U DO.....

U ALL BASH AND POST ANONYMOUS... AND SAY WHAT U WANT BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED???
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• if you resent the fact that your husband chose to serve then get a lover so you won't be so lonely and witchy. yeah I do post anonymous always. because of psychos like you who even admitts to going on other people pages when you don't agree with their opinions. you are one of those who leave hate messages on people pages.
    Anonymous

• UMM NO NOT UNLESS IT IS DONE TO MINE.... I DONT RESENT THE FACT HE IS OVER THERE I AM PROUD.....

AND I DONT STALK PAGES. I COME TO CM ONCE A DAY AND POST.... AND IF SOMEONE IS TALKING SHIT TO ME I AM GOING TO SEE WHO IT IS...NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

ATLEAST I AM NOT HIDING AND TALKING SHIT LIKE U HUNNY. LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET A LIFE. U DONT LIKE WHAT I WRITE DONT FREAKIN READ IT
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I find you amusing and feel pity on you. remind me of kids who are lonely and don't get enough attention. you are highly comical.
    Anonymous

• "if you resent the fact that your husband chose to serve then get a lover so you won't be so lonely and witchy."

wow how disrespectful that you tell her to get a lover. It is obvious you don't know the meaning behind a MARRIAGE.
    Anonymous

• MY PAGE VIEWS JUMPED UP....HAHA FUNNY

sure it did.. all the other psychos want to see who they are cheering for.
    Anonymous