TOMMORW!

so tommorw morning im having a csection to deliver my 2nd daughter. i cant seem to figure out why im so terrified and scared of having a csection

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 6:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A positive attitude goes a long way. Try to relax. You'll be meeting baby soon. You can get thru this. You're a mommy and baby needs you so you can't be scared. You gotta be strong for the one who is already here and the one that's coming. it's normal to be concerned about surgery. i went into mine knowing I was going to be OK because I already had kids who needed me. just stay positive and things will be just fine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Good luck! and congrats!! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• because it's major surgery! It is scary but you'll be fine :) congrats on getting to meet your new baby!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• thank you so much ladys :)
    newmommyjazz

Comment by newmommyjazz (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• They are scary! :) You now know what all it entails also so that brings out more fears for you. But you will be FINE mommy!

I had three via c-section and they are all healthy and rotten!

CONGRATS mommy and big sister!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 6:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm having a c-section on Wednesday and I'm terrified also, This will be my second c-section and the first one was not very pleasant, I was in a lot of pain (SORRY, DON'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU) The recovery was also hard, I've had 2 vaginal births and a c-section and vaginal is a lot easier, I'm just putting all my trust on my doctor and expressed how bad my last c-section was and he said he'd make sure it was a better experience! Remember, don't eat anything past midnight and eat as much as you can today! Good luck, you'll be in my prayers! Congratulations! :)
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My 1st baby was a c-section. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Good Luck!
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 7:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2010