Can anyone give me info on uterus health and fibroids??

I looked up on web MD, I am having pain in my lower right side. Burning sensation, post period (Have been period free for about a year) but have had similiar bleeding to a period 3 times in that year, somewhat heavy flow. Pain also in my right upper side next to my chest(boob). Could this be fibroids??? I have had ovarian cysts before, ulcers. My blood pressure and pulse have been high within the last week. Pain in my left lower back of my leg, my ankle and my feet. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant 16 years ago and dr. told me I could get diabetes when I get older. Could diabetes be an issue here???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Health

• The only way to know for sure is to be check by a doctor.

Perhaps you can as your question here as well. Ask a Medical Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I DON"T KNOW BUT I do know that raspberry tea leave may be a good thing to start drinking if it there is uterine problems.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I just dealt with a kidney stone ( follow up tomorrow as Ive passed it ) went to the ER 3 times.

I had been told a bit of clotting and blood in my urine was 'normal' from passing the stone cause they are sharp.....Ok...fine.

BUT I was passing HUGE clots the size of golf balls, every single time I sat down on the toilet. Every time I walked I gushed and used 2 maxi pads within an hour.

I had horrible cramping and here I thought it was my passing the rest of the kidney stone! I drove myself back to the ER Thursday night. I walked in and had gushed out blood all over myself in the ER! I had put on two long thin pads, and two thick pad, did not last the20 minute drive to the ER!

ER DOC said my pain in the abdomen, all across the front of my stomach, the blood/clots was from fibroids ( which I know I have issues with & see a doc WED for) he said my troubles will get much worse and recomends a hysterectomy.

CONT....
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I did have fibroids, had to have them removed. The fibroids feed on blood and estrogen. They can be located near your uterus. I had one on top of the uterus and one on each side. They were the size of a grapefruit, lemon and orange. They were very big. I never knew I had them which caused me to misc. at 10 weeks. Everybody has them but some people will never grow. I had to have a depo shot which stops your period. Then they were removed in about 3 mth's. They can become very painful. I would call your doctor for a check up. If he or she feels you do have them, they will give you an ultra sound and a stenohestagram, which I know I misspelled the word. If you have any more questions you can let me know. I wish you luck and feel better soon!!! "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• CONT......

I would see an OB/GYN specialist to do testing for fibroids if you have not had a pap done recently. I have endometrial hyperplasia... also have cysts in my ovaries. Last year they were nothing to be worried about........but my fibroids got worse.....so worse its caused hevier periods and here...an unbelievable amount of flow and clots in few days time.

I am on medroxypergesterone just for a few days to stop the flow......I still after 4 days have more clots than anything.....its the fibroids.

My primary doctor recommends me for a hysterectomy as well.....Im fine with it. Im 48 and have a son I gave birth to while married years back now......so my baby days are over.

But please follow up with an OB/GYN specialist and see what they come up with. I pray all goes well......and everything gets under control too!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• This is important but why don't you have a period?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2010