bills no money

I'm so frustrated I can't think clearly at all,I owe my ortho a ton of money and haven't been able to give him any because when I get paid which is less than 200.00 I have to use it towards the home.I'm really scared to call them cause I do want my teeth straight which they are my bottom teeth need a little more work I'm supose to be done may 2011. The suspension on my car is broken so I'm driving around bouncing my brains into mush. I'm trying to get a fulltime job and so far haven't found anything I qualify to do cause all I've done for the last 10 years is clean. We have nothing to sell,cant even hold a garage sale and our credit is fair to poor so no loans coming our way. So I'm coming to those who've been their done that situation,and need advice please.. Especially what should I do about my orthdontist? I do have work its just really part time my boss isnt having any luck getting steady work. I'm so depressed.

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 6:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you applied at local groceries stores and places such as that?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 6:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• wait tables..short hours and you get cash every day
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well... how about dropping by appartment complexes for the elderly and drop of flyers offering to clean their appartments for a fee. Or even at churches, gyms, hair salons, etc... Cut up an old bath towel and buy a container of amonia and a container of vinegar and you are in business.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 6:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yep been applying everywhere,I'm always calling back and trying to get my foot in the door. I always get the same comment that they are swamped with tons of people who need jobs and that they have my application on file will call me when they make their decision. GRRRRRRRRRR
    MarGeee

Comment by MarGeee (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• What about selling plasma? Babysitting? Cutting lawns? Cleaning homes? I just put an ad up online a few months ago offering to clean houses and my phone started ringing that day. Most of the people I cleaned for only wanted a one time deep clean, and all of them wanted me to use their cleaning supplies. So it was virtually no start up cost.

I hope things get better for you soon! I really think your best bet is just to create your own job. Deliver newspapers, walk dogs, do someones laundry- I don't know what it is- but there is something out there that someone will pay you for and I wouldn't be at all surprised if you had a little money by tomorrow.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Call and make arrangements with the ortho they should work with you. Just keep applying
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 7:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• See if you can get free dental care through the local Department of Health.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010