growth scan??

so im going tomorow morning for a growth scan becuse he is messuring to large(fundle) and i was wondering if they would change my due date on the 20 week ultrasound just the belly was 2 1/2 weeks big but everything else messured right on (arms legs head spine) so my question is if he is still messuring big will they move my due date at 30 weeks or just keep it the same and see what happens?? also this is my 3rd child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No they will not change a due date at 30 weeks. By this time babies grow at different rates so maybe you will just have a bigger baby.
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 7:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Changing the due date at 30 weeks based on a growth ultrasound is a bad idea, they all grow at different rates at this point in pregnancy and there is no reliable way to even determine the babies size, its an estimation its not exact.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 2:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2010