would you be mad?

If you and your husband were both saving spare dollers for seperate things and you always ended up having to use yours for the kids and household stuff when money ran short and always offered him part of your etxtra when you had it and he just got some extra cash for his thing and didnt offer to share any at all with you?

mamallamaof2

Asked by mamallamaof2 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 7:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Stop sharing with him. When it comes to house or kid stuff, split the difference.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 7:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• This would never happen in our marriage. If we didn't have money to spend on the kids or bills ... we wouldn't be saving money for ourselves.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No, I wouldn't be mad. I would make different choices. It may be a matter of budget adjustment (if the household budget isn't enough) or the emergency fund (unexpected expenses) isn't working.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 7:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't be mad strictly because I am the type of person that would rather see my kid or husband happy over me
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 7:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I do that all the time. It doesn't make me mad because he always buys me things. If I mention that I would like to have something he ends up getting it for me before I can save up. He also pays all of the bills and such.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yeah. and unfortunately, that's usually what happens with me. i worked during my whole pregnancy, and i was the only working up until 5 days before going into labor, while he gets a lot per week in unemployment. and we were using MY minimum wage paycheck to pay the bills while he blows his money. i finally had to put my foot down with him and automatically transfer a good portion of his money to my account when he gets it, because i'm not back at work yet so i have no income, and if he blows his whole check during the week, we're screwed. it takes time, because unfortunately, most men aren't equipped with any kind of financial skills lol
    aydensXmommy

Answer by aydensXmommy at 7:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 7:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My SO and I save our money together, and have a checklist of what we would like to do with our extra money... We decide as a family what would be best for us
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would not be mad. Because that would only happen once. And then I would be asking him fo some of his savings when I had to spend my saving on extra stuff. I would not give him any money if I knew he had is own money to spend.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2010