Pregnant and paranoid? Do you get that way

Sometimes i get really paranoid that something is going to happen to my baby. I guess im just such a worry wart! I was worried about it with my daughter because i had a m/c previous to her.. Now this time around it started off rocky with some spotting, but now im 19weeks4days pregnant and i still get paranoid.. ugh..

Asked by Cmyfantasyworld at 8:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am the same way, also a m/c with my first. Currently pregnant with my 2nd and every strange feeling I experience causes me to run into the bathroom to check for blood and then run to the internet to research if that particular symptom is normal.

LOL, I have even researched paranoia and found that to be perfectly normal too.

Ahhh, I hope we can figure out how to relax because if you are anything like me I feel like I am killing a tree a day in toilet paper consumption.

Answer by girlneffy at 9:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Just try to relax...I am also a worry wart and dread going to the bathroom with the fear of seeing far so good though. good luck and have a happy rest of your pregnancy.

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• It's just part of mother hood. i was that way with all of mine because my first time around was a m/c and sorry to hear you had the same misfortune... Just try to be happy and enjoy this wondeful time...

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Ohh boy would I get paranoid somedays! I would even have nightmares about all the bad stuff that could happen. I just ended up avoiding reading and looking at all the things that COULD happen. 9 million things could happen...and then they could not. I would just look at it like more kids are born where everyone is perfectly fine. Don't borrow trouble! Just do what you can do and remember that a happy calm mom is the best thing for your baby, you and your hubbie!

Answer by PennyMom at 9:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Oh yes!!! I feel the same way! At every doc visit I'm just waiting for bad news. I had a MC last year. I have not been able to enjoy this pregnancy at ALL!

Answer by mrs_hartline at 12:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2008