Do you have a really bad habit you'd like to break and have tried, but just can't?

I bite my nails. I have stopped a couple of times, and they break and I go right back to biting them. As a child my Mother put hot stuff on my fingers, and I bit right thru that too. I often wonder, why did I start in the first place?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eating and not eating. I'm always so busy trying to keep up with my house I can't stand to let dishes sit on the stove while we eat so after I serve the kids, I clean up what I can, then by the time I get a chance to sit down, they're done, so I clean that up, then the baby needs fed and changed right around that time, so I take care of that, then bath and bedtime for the other 3, and somewhere in all this I actually see my husband for a minute or two, and by the time I get everything done- kids in bed, kitchen cleaned top to bottom, it's 10pm and I haven't ate since morning so I find something quick to snack on then I turn it.....I'm always hungry, but Im always so busy, I literally don't take time for myself! It sucks!!! everyone calls me a martyr....lol
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My CafeMom addiction!! I check it probably 10 times a day... even if it's just for a few minutes at a time. It's awful! lol
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I am a smart ass and I can't help it.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 7:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I have a yelling problem i raise my voice way to much. I have in the past month a lot better. I don't yell at myDD but when i am mad I do raise my voice.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• addiction to chocolate. Its always been my comfort food and I had a pretty lame childhood. Now I'm a mom and trying to lose weight and be healthy and its so hard to give it up.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 7:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my underwear buying habits... hubby dont mind but i have alot
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I have a sick addition to chocolate as well. I have to have it at least after lunch and after dinner. The whole chocolate thing just makes me feel great and for some reason always makes me happy!
    aprildestiny

Answer by aprildestiny at 7:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• smoking ciggerates (but i havent smoked one all day bc im trying to quit), biting / picking my nails & toenails, bing eating
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yelling, I raise my voice when I'm frustrated and angry. I don't realize how loud I can be, my poor hubby. I yell at him without realizing it and he takes in stride but after words he calmly tells me to lower my voice and I feel awful.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010