Can someone tell me when did the Wal-Mart parking lot became the Daytona 500?

Oh my God! My husband, my son and myself went to the Wal-Mart to pick up some things for a last minute cook out at home and as we were heading towards the doors, this lady flies by us!! Any closer and she would have hit my 2 year old and the other people walking in and out of the store!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

aprildestiny

Asked by aprildestiny at 7:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That and I've also been wondering when the WalMart parking lot became a playground - because lately I've seen tons of parents who seem to think it's ok to let their children run loose in the parking lot. Add the two together and it's a heck of a situation.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yours too. My wal-mart parking lot is a race track and playground. So i guess it's a wal-mart thing. I hold my DD tight as could be and head right for the door. Just about a year ago someone stabed someone right in the back parking lot the guy that got stabed was sleeping with the other guys GF. Crazy if you ask me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Cause those people think its cool to almost kill someone! I personally would have got there plate and reported them. Just think the next time they could actually hurt someone! I mostly see teens driving that way
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 7:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It's that way here too! I hold my boys close going in, and I'm still concerned for all of our safety going in! Last month we were getting in our car and trying to back up. The person across the lane backed out really fast, hit a woman's cart (buggy here lol) Had she not let it go it could have knocked her down! And the idiot driving got out to check her CAR! And never even checked on the woman she hit! I was so angry, and it didn't involve me!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010