how can i get my boys to sleep in their crib?

Heres the thing, i moved to the living room to sleep because my room was very hot so i took my boys to sleep with us but now i have air conditioner and iwanna go to my room but my boys wake up in the middle of the nigth looking for us and thats been like a month help me please im 18 and i dont have any experiense

twinmommy177

Asked by twinmommy177 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hum.. I have 2 yr old twins too.. I learned the hard way to just keep them in their own beds. I'd give the neighbors a heads up that you're trying to get your boys to sleep on their own.. and you apologize in advance for it being noisy. (a note or something) and ya.. like they said.. consistence.
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 8:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• How old are the boys?
    Consistancy is key.
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• they are 2 years old
    twinmommy177

Comment by twinmommy177 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I agree be consistent. Put them back in their crib immediately when they get out to find you and even if you have to do it over and over and over again.... Be calm and gentle, but persistant...
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 8:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i worry because if the neighbors think that im doing something bad to them and call the police or something
    they cry so loud
    twinmommy177

Comment by twinmommy177 (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2010