Okay it's me again 10blessing

I was just informed that in some cases woman will have a organism while breastfeeding, they say it's just your hormones, sound wired to me, If this is true I pray to God I don't experience that. Does anyone know anything about this.... Please give me heads up..

10blessing

Asked by 10blessing at 7:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It did happen for me during my 1st two pregnancies and even while sleeping during pregnancy and after my pregnancies too. My last two kids were born 18 & 16 years ago and it still happens while I sleep sometimes. I am pregnant with my 3rd and everything is the same so far for me. I have just chalked it up to being very orgasmic. I have heard of a few other people I ran across throughout all these years that have the same thing happen to them too.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 9:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I've never heard of it happening.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2010