Lilyan Teran .... do you like the name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Baby Names

• Lillian is nice ... so is Lily Anne.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Is Teran the middle name? I like Lilyan.. if Teran is a last name it's fine together, but for a middle name I don't like it...
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 7:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I like it as little as I did my nephew being named Trinten Patten. The double "en" at the word just makes it repetative. I love the name Lilyan, Lilly Anne Teran would even work though. it breaks up the "an" sound. At the end of the day, it's your baby! :) My third born is Callie Patrick Cox (full name) and it's such a mouthful!! too many "ka" sounds! lol
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Is that supposed to be Lily Ann or Lillian? can't tell by that odd spelling how it would even be pronounced
    missingruth

Answer by missingruth at 8:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Lily is a good name.
    findingharmony

Answer by findingharmony at 9:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Lillian Taryn...I like a different spelling.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• very much however if the poster above me has a correct alternate spelling i would pronounce both names wrong with your spelling (i read it Lily Ann Tehran - like that would be pronounced).
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I like it!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I like the Lillian Taryn. Personally, I don't like it when the first and middle names rhyme, so I tried to avoid that when naming my kids, but I like both of those names, they are very pretty.

Nsbgirl

Answer by Nsbgirl at 4:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i like lillian or lilian. if you have lilyan, it's confusing... should it be said like lillian or like lily anne?
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2010