Am I crazy to be a little worried??

I got my tubes tied after my youngest was born, which was 11 years ago. Since then, my periods have always been on time, never missed and never had any problems until recently. About 4 months ago I missed a period. I went to my doctor who told me that because of the "type" of tubal I received that ther could be a possibility I was pregnant, but found nothing wrong. After that I haven't thought about it until my new husband and talked about not being able to have kids again (we have 5 between us) and I really wished I could be pregnant for a little while but knew that it's past us now. So now a month later - I am nauseous every day, constant urinating and I am scared. I don't THINK that I could be pregnant, I worry that it could be a hysterical pregnancy, but I didn't wish it THAT bad? I'm due for my peroiod this week but have NO signs, and I keep asking myself - should I be thinking I "could" be?? Am I crazy to stress it?

Yx4boyz

Asked by Yx4boyz at 7:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Of course not! We are Moms we worry about everything! Only time will tell, but I think you should def. keep going to the doc in case you have a tubal pregnancy or something else worrisome.
    babywhatnow

Answer by babywhatnow at 7:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Go back to the doctor ASAP and get checked..
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 7:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would go back to your doctors or take a test.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2010