Help?

I haven't had a period in 13 weeks. So that's how pregnant that I think I am, and how pregnant I look. I have that icky discharge, and... It may sound weird but.. I feel pregnant. I took a urine test at the heath department and it came back neg. =[[ What the hell?

[2nd posting, maybe this one will get me more answers.]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go into the doctor. sometimes your hormone levels may be low, so the tests may take a while to come back positive.
    Anonymous

• How about a blood test? Go to your doctor if you are 13 weeks you could have an ultrasound even
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• ??? I think I answered this a couple times already when it was posted before.............

you know you can click My Questions and read the replies to previous questions you've asked even if you can't find them in the main list any more due to the number of questions asked after you...
    Anonymous

• s he wonderrful world of the annoymous button .. go to the dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• This happened to me with my 3rd child...twice!! I knew I was pregnant. Finally my dr ordered a blood test and he came back positive. Ask your dr for a blood test.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2008