What is the weirdest place...

you ever peed as a kid or caught/let your kid pee?

When I was little I am told I dropped trou in a doctors office and peed in the floor because they were taking to long! DS pee in the middle of outfield during a little league game when he was 5. He had NEVER done that before. Apparently he kept trying to get the coaches attention but couldn't and was about to wet his pants. Everyone laughed I was mortified! Now I know how my mother felt!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• I pee'd on a gigantic stuffed animal at the dentists office once.. nobody was around and my mom was having work done.. and I just had to GOOOOOO.... ew.. LOLOL I just sat on it and pee'd through my panties.. I had a dress on. Gawd.. why I didn't just ask where the bathroom was is beyond me.
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 8:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i once heard this little kid at a store telling him mom he really needed to go pee... she kept telling him to shut up cause she was shopping... he was only like 4 so he went by her purse that was on the floor and happened to be open and took his wee wee out and peed in her purse... i laughed sooooo hard it was like he was saying take that mom ha ha
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 8:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• me..maybe in a pool
    my son..i guess a bush..idk..i try to teach him to only use the toilet
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well, my eldest is 9 and autistic. When he has to go (he's improved greatly with this now!) He'd just drop his pants and go. In the front yard, in the grocery store parking lot! Ugh! It's embarrassing, most people just laughed. I, of course was humiliated! lol his brother is 3 and potty training, I can only imagine where he'll go! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My kids both like to pee off our back deck, which isn't a really big deal. The majority of the deck is behind the house and can't be seen my neighbors or the street... But in the last week or so both of them have started walking all the way around the house to where the steps down to the yard is and peeing on the steps - which are also in perfect view of the road and 3 neighbors...

Boys will be Boys I guess...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• lol everyone's stories is cracking me up. I don't know for myself, but one of my brothers would go anywhere and everywhere. My mom caught him going in the window well of one of our neighbors >.<
    She was so embarrassed
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 8:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my step father told me once when he was about 1 or 2 he was in his crib and he peed on the electrical outlet on the wall . Lucy he didn't start a fire
    Casie W.

Answer by Casie W. at 8:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my son once when was 2 or 3 needed to pee really bad when I was in the shower. (we only have 1 bathroom) I hurried up and called out to him and he said I don't have to go now. So I asked my hubby what did you do take him outside? he said no your son got a disposable cup off the table and took care of it his self.
    northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 8:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My husband works on a construction site and sometimes those guys go anywhere. Well one day my 2 year old went to work with his dad as a father and son thing and I dont know if he learned much, but I do know he learned to pee in the public. I was in a school line in my vehicle waiting to pick up my 5 year old. There were cars in front of me and cars behind me: there were also parents walking up to get their kids. My son had to pee while waiting in that line, but instead of telling me, he took off his seat belt, jump out the car, and peed on the school ground in front of parents, faculty, and kids! I was so embarrased I couldn't even get out to stop him. I just held my head down.
    Sabrina W.

Answer by Sabrina W. at 8:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• LOL, my mom had this little table in her living room. It was sort of a coffee table, but not really (she uses it now to store diapers and things for when my kids come over). I was sleep walking and went out into the living room and peed on it when I was probably 4 or 5. I will never live that down!! Luckily for me, none of my kids have peed in strange places yet... but they're all little.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2010