Best Dolls For 4 yr old

Can anyone tell me if the Cabbage Patch doll is a good doll for my 4 yr old daughter, I want a doll, that she can love to death and will hold up.

Suggestions please I am researching dolls for Christmas and I can only purchase one gift each for my girls and I want it to be special. Dolls under $50 please. Thanks..

Dare2Bme71

Asked by Dare2Bme71 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I haven't heard of the Chou Chou doll.....but my oldest dd is 26 and still have a few of her Cabbage Patch dolls....they do hold up well! My dd's have really loved them.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I love cabbage patch! I buy one each year for my daughter and she is 4.
    mrs.jodi

Answer by mrs.jodi at 8:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• cabbage patch dolls are nice and sturdy but expensive!
    Anonymous

• what about the Chou Chou Dolls anyone experienced with those??? Same Momma here that asked the questions to start with..
    Dare2Bme71

Answer by Dare2Bme71 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• cabbage patch dolls smell sooo goooood!! lol...what about just getting one of those plain dolls that come with a stroller, so she can push it around, or a lil carseat or crib for it, so she can be a "mommy" too..my daughters 4, and she loves doing that kinda stuff..shes had the same one for almost 3 yrs now..or theres care bears..but you said dolls..so im thinking stuffed animals are out..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 14, 2008