Lupus

Anyone that has lupus, please talk to me. What were your symptoms?

I have been having chest pains, muscle pain, tiredness and now a rash. My ANA panel is being sent out so I won't know for a few days. But this is the first autoimmune I have come across that seems to fit. Agree or disagree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Health

• Your symptoms are a little vague sweetie it could just be fibro check out could i have lupus.com and do some research positive ana can be an indicator but your symptoms are what i call superficial. If you would have lupus it is most likely in remision and you will need to see more symptoms before it needs treatment. The way my doctor explained it to me was that "we dont kill a fly on the wall with a cannon ball" please feel free to message me for more info I've been there!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It runs in my family. You also should have a VERY weak immune system. The symptoms you are describing could b ea number of things. I though do what the first person said and look it up online.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• as far as the muscle pain and fatigue go i can not stress what a healthy lifestyle has done for me drink lots of water, eat a healthy diet loaded with healthy greens and fruits and do lots of low impact cardio i personally recommend a recumbat bike it worked miracles for me
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010