what i hate about camping

have you every gone camping when you go to bed want to sleep but people are still up and partying .now i don't go to bed till 12;30am but when they are still going at it at 4am .now for my age i do need alot of beauty sleep lol
beauty fairy has to work really hard to put me together
so what is your camping horrors storyies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We went this summer and I didn't care for it either...my problem was that our site was super muddy and the puddles had all sorts of old food and bugs in them and my 2 year old was obsessed with trying to jump in them. I swear I thought he was going to get a disease they were so gross.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Honestly, i Hate Everything about camping- i don't mind doing Camping Stuff during the day, but when it's time for bed- i want to be in a Real Bed!LOL
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• ugh ! that's why i like camping on an island where you have to canoe in....no motors, no noise, just loons and coyotes ! no camping horros here...i love camping !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• The one time we went camping this summer the park we were ate was completely empty. It was just up way on the far end and a group of guys who went to bed early (I was afraid my kids were going to bother them with their carrying on) because they were up at the crack of dawn to go fishing. They were down near the nice bathrooms (we were by the outhouses).
    It was perfect. It was so quiet and peaceful and the weather was gorgeous so we didn't put the rain fly up and just laid under the stars (the top of the tent is all mesh). We were in Nebraska.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• That's why I like camping back in the woods where no one's at. The worst thing I can think of is when we had left the campsite for part of the day and when we came back a bear had got in our garbage. We still stayed for too more nights though.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My only camping horror was being out with no vehicle, an infant & a toddler by myself, with storms rolling through in the middle of the night. The campground we go to strongly enforces the quiet times and if there are any complaints about anyone breaking any of the "curfew rules" they get crabbed out the next day. LOVE our campground but we didn't get to go this year :o(
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 9:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh I love camping BUT we went on a camping trip in June with twin girls that were 11 months old. Needless to say it was not fun tent sleeping AT ALL. They kept waking up wanting out of the sleeping bags crying. We had to take them to the car a lot. We did however hve fun during the day. We had 2 backpcks to carry the babies and they loved it. We were able to hike a lot.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2010