I was suppose to get my period today but it did not come. i'm very regular. but past couple days have gotten a negative pregnancy test result, same with today but when i just took a test i saw an indention on the line where the postive should be. it didnt have a color just white but could deff tell it was an idention could i be pregnant? adult content

tammygal12209

Asked by tammygal12209 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no line, not pregnant or its too soon
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• when you want get pregnant it never happens and the stress can drive you nuts one day means nothing give it a week or more
    and good luck on the out come
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Go to your doctor i can't take pregnancy tests i have to get blood taken to know with my 3rd child i didn't know i was prego until i was 3mouth prego i had u gut feeling + i still was getting my period until i was 4 mouths prego
    chipNskip

Answer by chipNskip at 9:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• The same thing happened to me....I was two days late, and all the tests came out negative, and today I get my period..ughhh
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 10:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• same thing happened to me. I wanted to be preggo so bad that I kept taking tests but they were all negative. Five days after my period was suppose to come I started.....i think i just stressed to much about it.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I waited till I missed my period by a week and take a blood test.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• its bed to take ur tests early in the morning with the first urine even though the box says anytime of day.... anyways wait a few more days n if nothing take another one.. cus sometime they dont even work with my second baby i was already 4 mnths when finaly i found out cus i would feel someting move when i was lie down lol so i wen to the doc n says ur pregnant im like what i took a test n it was neg n have had my pds normal he says ya u can still have pds n b preg till ur about 6 mnths so if i was u wait or go c ur doc good luck mama

sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010