How about a NEW intresting question..one that has nothing to do with mcain/obama, abortion, or welfare.

What did you feel the exact moment of giving birth?

-my answer, RELIEVED!
and it actually felt kinda cool :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Overwhelmed , excited , and relieved ! Especially after being in labor with my last one for 36 hours !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• NO WAY?! I thought mine was long!!! (24 hrs)
    i feel so sorry for you!! :D
    Anonymous

• with my last baby, IDK LOL I was literally laughing too hard to have much emotion! after 1 push her head came out and splashed everyone with fluid and I thought it was the funniest thing on earth! I could not stop laughing! I didn't push her out, I laughed her out.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Mine was 28 hours. I felt absolutely nothing but true love.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I was in so much pain , hungry and told my doctor to do a c-section ,anything to just get her out .But I did not get one !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I haven't had my baby yet...but I'm hoping I'll feel the biggest rush of love I'll ever feel in my life xD I'll probably be so tired and pissed off and angry that I'll ignore any feelings of love though, so who knows xP Ask me again in December haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• why would you be angry?
    Anonymous

• When I'm in pain I get angry =] I'll probably be mad right up until the point that it's over, then I can focus on being happy lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It was the best feeling in the world, although I was in so much pain and so drugged out that I almost don't remember. You ladies may thing a long labor sux, but I tell you, one that progresses quickly can bring on unimaginable pain. I tried walking, then the ball, then a bath, then IV meds (which caused me to fall asleep in between my contractions, which were like every 30 seconds) then had to get an epidural. Labor lasted only 6 hours and two pushes.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I thought I was a dead woman, literally. It sucked.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008