do you have a dream for your life?

Apart from motherhood or marriage...something you always wanted to do, or are working towards? Already realized?
What do you want to accomplish/try before your life is finished?

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 9:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am just getting by day by day at this point LOL I don't have time to think about what I want to do in the future. Maybe once I have older children and aren't running around like crazy each day just keeping up with the norms. I did complete every goal I had, finish college, work....get married, start a family. My hubby and I have goals as far as his career, I support him in that sense....and am the parent/s when he is away and run the house. When I go back to work my goal is to become director of a child care/learning center, Kinder Care to be specific if it works out!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm back in college going after my dream finally (finally meaning that I've realized I can't listen to people who tell me I can't do it when I know I can). I want to be a midwife and be a certified lactation consultant. It's been my dream most of my life.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I am in college and have started my own anime production company when I graduate I am moving to Japan. So I am on my way!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I want to earn my PhD eventually, but that's on hold until DS starts school. I love learning and am a total nerd...like sit in the front, nerd. I don't answer every question, though, or ask stupid ones that make the class take twice as long. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• nope. My dream has always been to be a wonderful, loving, dedicated, loyal, interested, supportive wife to an equally loving, caring man, be an incredible mother to my children & have a home that is warm & inviting in every sense of the word. There is nothing in this world that makes me happier.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010