is there another spike in hormones at the end of pregnancy

I was wondering does anyone know if like in the first trimester is there suppose to be another hike in your homones or maybe decrease?idk but I'm having hot flashes cold sweats really tired and pretty much the same symptoms I had at the start

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its not a spike but there is a drop. A big drop. You'll go through some changes. Hair loss, mood swings, etc. Its normal.
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh, yeah............it might even be signaling the start of your labor...............
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oxytocin spikes at the end I think to soften pelvic muscles and start labor.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't know but the only migraine I have ever had in my life was right before I went into labor with my son...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh no I hope not I'm only 32 weeks but it seems the past few days its like I'm 5 weeks preg again and I feel awful I had sweat beads rolling down my face and I was just sitting doing nothing hopefully a drop now is normally and this will explain what I'm going through
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Did you have a fever, you may have a UTI or something or low blood sugar. Mention it to your doc.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Your 3rd trimester is more like your 1st trimester, you get tired all over again lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I got both checked Thursday and were good...
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010