So Long Summer: How many REALLY good watermelons did your family have this summer?!

Mmmmm, we're eating one right now! honestly we didn't have such good luck on watermelons this year, i even had to take a rotten one back to the store once but this last one of the summer is soooo good :) definately one of the best parts of summer!

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 9:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• none

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• almost every watermelon we got was good! Last yr most of them weren;t great. We love them so I was quite happy!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Three this summer. One was so sweet. I planted watermelon this year too. It didn't make it in time to get them this time around. Those things take so long to grow.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• 3 - All by myself.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I only bought one, gave half to my in-laws (took it over there for us all to eat and I forgot about it, LOL), and we had the other half for ourselves, and actually only had some of it, because we forgot about it.

But I got some canteloupe from the farmer's market and mmm yummy! That is almost gone. I like the taste better.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Many, many good watermelons..We had a few that were not so good. My guinea pigs liked them though. For a while, we would go through one watermelon a day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• we had a few good ones this summer!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My husband doesn't like watermelon, but we did have one and it was very tasty.

Answer by Bmat at 9:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• 1
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i don't like watermelon, i did get my son a cantalope this morn though
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010