I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant

and want to try to make labor happen, is there any way I can do this naturally?????

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 9:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My DD joined here and asked that same question. Nothing really worked. Even her DH claiming Sex does it! God Luck, nature is hard to rush. Best of luck in a easy delivery and that most precious Beautiful Baby!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• nothing worked for me, lol. i tried everything, seared tuna, sex, spicy food...nothing.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 9:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I tried getting my little one out early too. But she came 5 days before her due date (which was Christmas day) I suggest just going on walks. I heard spicy food worked. But like Angellinda said, its hard to rush nature! When your little one is ready it'll come :]
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 9:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• LOL...I know how you feel. I'll be 39 weeks this Thursday and I keep trying to think of something safe that I havent tried to get this labor going naturally...and really...theres not a whole lot you can do. Sex,walking,nipple stimulation,eating spicy foods,maybe squats?lol I don't know. But hey, trying all that stuff can't hurt and it helps to pass the time, I suppose.
    Good Luck and Hang in there..In a few weeks..all this anxiety will be a distant memory :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Have your Dr. or midwife strip your membrane....worked for everyone I know.
    desisue0131

Answer by desisue0131 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Plus I've been told to enjoy the time you have before the baby comes its never coming back I have one and remember wanting to rush it I just keep telling myself I can sleep now so I can wait lol
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Sex and walking lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Walking, Having Sex, eating spicy foods. I woudl also suggest sitting on a birthing ball off and on throughout the day. This helps the baby come down.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Hang in there. Remember that each day that goes by means important things are happening for your baby. Try to keep busy with things that keep your mind off it. And try to do things to treat yourself! Get your hair done, your eyebrows waxed, get a massage. You won't have time for those things once the baby is born, so enjoy yourself now!
    ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010