Hoarders

does anyone else watch it?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 9:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• funny you should ask... i haver never watched this show before today, and i swear the chick that hosts it was my first college roommate (with whom i did not get along at all). do you happen to know her name (even a first name)?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I think my MIL is watching it right now. The guy was claiming to be one or something.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 9:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I wish I was! Unfortunately the cable company switched up the channels so I have no idea what channel it is on. As soon as I start flipping through channels to find it I get distracted by another show thats on. Hopefully I am able to watch it before it goes off.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Love the show! I watched one that totally shocked me. She was also an animal hoarder. Had over 10 cats and claimed to know where they all were. Here a few cats were buried under the mounds of clutter and the lady was STILL in denial. Totally baffled me. Another show where the ladies chair was completely infested with mice. The lady refused to get rid of it and said it can be recovered. The helpers said 'what about the inside of it" and the lady said it was fine, just needs recovered. It is the shock factor that keeps me watching. After i watch the show I usually go through and clean out my closets and stuff.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Lol, I always clean after watching it too.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Love the show. I have watched it for quite awhile. I enjoyed the oriental collections in the one home tonight. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I watched like 4 episodes in a row last night before bed then had all kinds of weird hoarder dreams. The episode with oriental collections was so sad, that guy was so lonely. The one with the Hawaiian lady and the kids was making me mad.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I do.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I do, it makes me so sad and want to clean my house even if it's not dirty.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i love that show, and the animal horders
    havenoname210

Answer by havenoname210 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010