How can I fix my marriage?

My husband and I can't have sex anymore. He had prostate cancer not to long ago, and he had his prostate removed. Because of that, the doctors said he can no longer have sex. This is taking a toll on our marriage. What can we do to fix this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Get you some play toys and let him use them on you !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• There are implants to achieve erections. See a top knotch urologist in your community and ask about the alternatives to not having sex anymore!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Counseling, perhaps. Or the toy suggestion, or other ways of stimulation than actual sex. Good luck, I hope things work out for you and your marriage.

Answer by Bmat at 9:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Do the same thing you would like him to do if your vagina was removed.
    Anonymous

• is he open to wearing a strapon
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• if my husband couldnt have sex .i would incorporate sex toys and make sure to reassure him that i loved him even without the sex...that has to be a huge blow to him as a man and a husband
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Spend time holding each other, cuddling. He can still satisfy you in other ways. You have to make him feel like a man, like he can still satisfy his wife. This is a big emotional issue for him, I'm sure. He really needs your support and love. Sometimes the small things are the best, holding hands, kissing, massage, cuddling. Use your imagination...let it run wild....you can do all kinds of things, there is only one thing you can't do anymore, penetration....everything else you can dream up is fair game!!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• watch the movie Fire Proof or get the book.
    remember your relationship is about more then sex.
    he doesn't have to ejaculate you can do other things to him.
    love him beyond compair because the same thing could happen to you.
    nattyrf511

Answer by nattyrf511 at 3:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Check out my website. I'm a romance consultant for Pasiion Parties and we carry a wide selection of toys. www.RedheadedDiva.com Enter discount code: DIVA at checkout and receive 20% off your purchase!
    RedheadedDiva3

Answer by RedheadedDiva3 at 7:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2008