I have a dessert called low fat & low carb, but it's not really a cheesecake...it's good, though!
Lowfat Low Carb Cheesecake Dream Pie
* 1 graham cracker, crushed
* 2/3 c. boiling water
* 1 small pkg. sugar free jello (any flavor, but raspberry, mixed fruit, lemon or orange works great)
* 1 c. lowfat small curd cottage cheese
* 1 8 oz. pkg. fat free cream cheese
* 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip Free or Lite
Spray 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs on the bottom. Stir boiling water into jello; stir at least 2 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Pour into blender and add cottage and cream cheeses. Blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and fold in Cool Whip until smooth and well blended. Pour into pie plate. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Store in fridge. Each serving has 100 calories, Fat 2 g, Carb 6.4 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 300 mg. and Sugar 5 g.
at 10:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010