Have you ever been in love with two people at the same time?

How did things turn out for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• yes i have. i tried ending them both. and seeing who i thought of the most. and that person was the one i ended up with.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• in love no, been with two people yes, worked out as it should fast and fun.. as for love, I belive you should weigh your options and what willl also be best for your and your offspring~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes, many times. Been some heartbreak, been a lot of fun. Kept a ton of happy memories.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes, I was at one time. One was my best friend and the other was someone I fell head over heals for the moment I met him. I had to choose one.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes, i have and i ended things with the both of them. and then i proceeded to marry the biggest jerk on the earth. Thank god for successful divorces..lol
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 11:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• there is no such thing. you might be in lust with two people at the same time. but if you are talking romantic forever type love. no .
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• In love with one and total head over heels with another. It can happen but be careful not to get the two confused. There is a big difference.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010