Did you go on vacation this year?

Where did you go? When did you go? Who did you take?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Travel

• We have a camper so we went on a lot of weekend camping trips......places close by but still fun. We also went to Lake Raystown (about 3 hours from us) for a week with my in laws. We went to Ocean City MD for 3 nights. We have a vacation coming up in October to Myrtle Beach SC. Normally it's just the 5 of us......My DH, my 8 year old son, my 7 year old son, my 5 year old daughter and me.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No, but I sent dd to camp and ds went on some stuff too. Every year I say this is the year, and I can never save for it. At least the kids got to go somewhere. :)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Nope, never do. I hate vacations... They are more work than they are worth. My kids and DH went to Jellystone Park with family for 3 days.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Not yet but in December I am going.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Did you go on vacation this year?>>> camping, that's about it.

Where did you go?>>> just camping
    When did you go? >>>>Memorial weekend
    Who did you take?>>> meet up with a bunch of friends, went with daughter and SO.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:34 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My husband and I just got back from St. Croix.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• no we didnt go on vacations but my sons stayed a week with grama he had fun
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I take the kids on a 3 week road trip every summer. This year we went to Moab, UT, Las Vegas, LA, Sequioa NP, Whitney Portal, Death Valley and Vegas (again) DH was able to join us for the Sequoia part on. It was a lot of fun.

We also did some smaller road and day trips in our home state - Colorado. Slid down the Great Sand Dunes and saw an alligator rescue "farm."
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• We took the annual Yosemite family vacation. We rent a house in a golf course/lakeside community. Personally I am sick of trees and would love to go somewhere different next year. It was hubby, me, our 3 kids plus my in-laws flew in from MD along with my SIL to join us.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• We took a few days in Las Vegas but that was about it. It's always fun there.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010