Ask a Pagan... (For NON-Pagans)

Okay, so most of you know by now I have a blog... One of the blogs I've been wanting do is a simple "common questions" blog with answers. I know that many people don't understand Paganism or the beliefs, traditions and whatnot that do or can come with it. SO, I was wondering if some of you would be willing to give me a few basic questions (or complicated ones if you wish) that you have about Paganism or Pagans in general. Feel free to answer anon, just be honest & I'm cool. If you don't want to ask here feel free to PM me...

The more the better, no question is off limits, to basic or to complicated...

Thanks to all!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ok what are the most basic pagan beliefs?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Do you believe in a single deity? Are there several? Thanks for answering. I don't know anything about Paganism, but always wondered...
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm not going to get in to answering all these questions here, but I will do my best to include them all in my blog. If you want me to answer your questions here I will PM you, but in order to allow everyone to ask whatever they feel they need to ask and not feel like awkward about it, I don't want to answer here...

Keep them coming though, these are great!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Do pagans have a "master" or "teacher" how do they learn their faith? Do they just make it whatever feels right?

tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• What happens after you die? (pagan views of course)
    TessaHoney

Answer by TessaHoney at 10:50 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• good idea!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2010