If you could be 17 again, what would you do?

I would have rebelled a little. I would have worked where I chose to instead of where my parents told me to. I would have had more fun too. I would have relaxed and went to Panama city on spring break. I would have bought a sports car too since I was working. So what would you do?

KARRIEMARIE

Asked by KARRIEMARIE at 10:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would stop worrying about BOYS! They are nothing but trouble. lol
    CrnchyMamaCraig

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 12:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Oh man.. I think I would have done BETTER not more.. I drank and coked out too much.. I wish what I did was more productive
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Probably gotten in even more trouble - if that's possible, I already got in TONS... Beyond that... I think I would have made sure I was able and ready to move out sooner than I did.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Wow i was the complete opposite, i was raised differnt. I was rebelious, my sis was 21 n we resembled, so i would use her id n get into clubs, she wa sthe one raising me so she was just a child herself. i would have kept a job, not dropped out of highschool, of course i went back and graduated,but a little late, so many things i could & would of done different.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i made a very bad decision that lead me to not be able to go to college i would take that back
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't know if 17 is soon enough to fix my GPA, but I would certainly have not taken the vocational route and taken college prep classes. I would have prepared to go (an gone) to a 4 year college and earned a degree. And I wouldn't have drank so much! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• *and* gone :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would have prepared to go to a university rather than have taken the path that I chose.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010