So Long Summer: Does your toddler like the beach/ocean or is she scared?

Answer 10 of CafeMom Team's So Long Summer Questions this Labor Day Weekend and win a Virtual Vacation award for your Answers profile page.

Ask your own, and then link to it from this group post, for some extra sunshine.

Learn more in the Answers Group.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 10:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son loves the beach and water.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• my daughter loves the beach and the pool! she is scared of the green seaweed. my son didn't give a care about it.
    bamababies2

Answer by bamababies2 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My son loves the beach. Scares the heck out of me because he has no fear in the water!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My DS loves the beach! He asks to go every day :)
    jessica1219

Answer by jessica1219 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i live in chicago and my son likes going into the lake michigan but we dont really go into the water as much but when we do he goes in but he loves the sand more than the actual water
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My twins love water of any kind.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My son loves the beach and the water! We took him to the beach for the first time this summer, and my best friend warned me that he might be scared because her son was. Not even close!
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• im not sure about my baby.. shes only been when she was just a couple months old and she slept the whole time.. my oldest is finally getting used to it lol.. she will go out and put her feet in the water
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• DD can't get enough of the water! It certainly helps that we live about 3 minutes from the beach so she has been around the ocean her whole life.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My kids are a little older 8 and 9 but when they were toddlers they loved the ocean! Of course they were held onto all the time.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 6:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2010